A true global manufacturer of brassware since 1991, world renowned for quality in over 70 countries.
• Dedicated to manufacture quality brassware.
• Founded in Yuhuan, our factory is over 42,000 square meters.
• Complete in-house manufacturing – from making the mould, constructing the waterways, creating the perfect finish, to quality control.
• 100% Quality Control program throughout each stage of manufacture ensures precision, confirms quality.
• 340 international patents.
• Award winning designs & technology.
• Raw materials specifically chosen to ensure 100% solid brass with no recycled materials.
We are Flova, and we believe in Quality.
A true manufacturer of taps, showers & accessories.
From design to quality control. We are in control.
How can we guarantee quality?
We design & build our products, in our own factory, with our own experts, with no compromise on raw material quality or market leading components.
Only the very best will do. We take industry standards, and we increase the requirements to set our own Flova standards, allowing for a quality control program which doesn’t just meet, but massively exceeds industry standards.
Fully automated in-house plating facility
At Flova, Quality is Key.
To be able to be so confident in the products we manufacture, we need to be in control of our own plating line. We invested in a fully automated in-house plating facility which enables us to do so.
Our seven step plating line features methods rare to the industry for durability.
Each step has been developed to endure the test of time, even in the most demanding
PVD – colour finishes
We have 5 available finishes in the UK. PVD is an industry leading method of producing a strong & durable finish, stronger and more sustainable than chrome.
Find out more about our in-house plating facility here.
Award winning designs & over 340 worldwide patents
Our latest development saw the introduction of Intuitive GoClick® technology, which won KBB Bathroom Innovation of the Year 2019.
Endurance tested to over 800,00 cycles and tested up to 70 bar pressure. Instant flow with the click of a button, GoClick® will perform to exemplary standards.
Find out more on GoClick® here.
We have earned the reputation for excellence. With over 340 worldwide patents, catering for over 70 worldwide industry standards. Our products are built to exceed the most demanding standards.